Monday, March 16, 2015

The Cactus

March 2, 2015

THE CACTUS

Elder Winiger is also from AZ, so when we saw the cactus we were so happy that we had to hug it! lol 


we found a new investigator! He seems like he is one of the elect, one that we have been searching for! so that was pretty sweet! he opened right up to us and told us that he was super curious about the people in our church so we just kinda went through the restoration and he asked all the right questions at the right time!

i would agree a mission is the greatest two years! its a pretty sweet deal. I came out here to SERVE the Lord, but every day I am more and more indebted to him! i guess thats where the unprofitable servant comes in! lol 

so in the last two weeks i finished up the  Book of Mormon and finished my 2nd time through Jesus the Christ. as i look back on my mission, and think about all the companions I've had, i finally see some of the reasons why i had them. also i have had many hours to study the scriptures and i think that is one of the biggest things i needed while i was out here! 

Mathew 11:28-30
28 ¶Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

when we take his yoke upon us, he can make things easier.  our situation might not change, we may still have struggles but their is strength in remembering that we have God in our corner! 

love you! 
Elder Rollins




No comments:

Post a Comment