Thursday, September 19, 2013

Funny Exchange

WEEK 12


"THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, 
IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED"

sounds like a crazy week so this week was awesome! 
so Elder Lapray finally got his visa and is headed off to brazil today! kinda exciting kinda not! we are all super sad to see him leave but we had a lot of good times with him. 

i went on exchanges with Elder Brady this week and it was super chill hes a great guy i wish i had more time with him so i could learn more than one type of missionary work. theres that word again learn! lol 

so.. Elder Brady and I had a stake dinner with an aweosme family and at the end were supposed to teach this guy wills daughter. but wills girlfriend was talking and talking and talking and she was super interesting but Elder Brady and i just wanted to teach this girl and when we were going to start the lesson she looked at us and said hey guys it was really nice talking to you but i need to go practice hoola hooping and i was just like what the heck who hoola hoops now adays and then a second thought crossed my mind. who the heck practices hoola hooping lol and the she left. as we walked out to the car i looked at Elder Brady and i said what a hippie lol that was my exchange story 

we also kinda broke a rule this week because we have a pet cat now. him name is Lynx and he is the chillest cat in the world! we need to get rid of him but i dont know if i can! ive grown attached to him!

so scripture that stuck out to me this week was the beginning of third nephi when Christ appears and God says Behold my Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, in whom I have glorified my name

the rest of the week all i could think about was what would it take to have God say that to me. and then will i be willing to do what i need to to have him say that to me at the time of judgement. 

so i have a qwest for you all that reads this blog: find out what it would say for our Heavenly Father to say Behold my Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased, in whom I have glorified my name- then strive to live to be able to have the Lord say that at your judgement 

love you all Elder Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment